Amelia Otherwhere and Other Such Nonsense







But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the Law.
Galatians 5:18



26 October 2010

Loss

Sometimes I am overwhelmed with the sadness of loss. It's like I have been punched in the gut and all the stored tears swell up and flow out. I try to be all right but the truth is that somebody really special in my life died, and there is a grief process that must be observed. It must be observed or some day later down the road I will visit this loss again and have to go through it at that point. Now or later...those are the options. I choose now - even though it's painful, even though I'd rather just not go through the process at all. I choose now so that later I will be all right.

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry for your loss and your pain. I love you and am available if you need an ear or a shoulder.

    ReplyDelete