Amelia Otherwhere and Other Such Nonsense







But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the Law.
Galatians 5:18



20 January 2009

My Mom

I love my mom. She's beautiful inside and out. She's one of the smartest people I know. And she's blonde! Imagine that. It is a very rare occassion when she isn't optimistic and cheerful. If ever I need wisdom, she's full of it. And at times she's just "full of it"! Did I mention that she's fun? We have such a great time playing together. Whether it's making snow angels, shopping, baking, eating (donuts!! 2 not 1), watching movies or playing scrabble, we really enjoy each other's company...a lot. Not only is she my mom, but she's also my friend. One of my best friends. I can tell her anything. I am thankful for my mom. She makes me feel special and loved. And I hope I make her feel the same way.

2 comments:

  1. I sent you a comment but I guess it went to your e-mail account. But I wanted to add that you do make me feel very special -- thank you for loving me the way I am -- even when i'm "full of it"!!! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heartily agree with all of the above, barring the part about Mom being "full of it". Not something one wants to say about ones mother-in-law. =)

    ReplyDelete