Amelia Otherwhere and Other Such Nonsense







But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the Law.
Galatians 5:18



14 January 2009

My Name is Amelia, and I'm a Blogger

How did I get talked into having my own blog? It's one more thing to try to keep up when I have a hard enough time keeping up with everything else. Well, ok, maybe I talked myself into it. I read my sister's blog. I read my sister-in-law's blog. I read my nephew and niece's blogs. EVERYBODY has a blog but me (ok, maybe not everybody). And their blogs are so great. I want to have a great blog. I want to be a part of what they are doing. It's that part of me that doesn't want to be left behind. Maybe I'll have something to say. Maybe I won't. Maybe I'll be deep. Maybe I won't. Maybe it will be another thing I don't keep up. No matter because this is my space. It's my otherwhere to put my thoughts and other such nonsense.

4 comments:

  1. I think it's great to have a blog that you can or don't have to keep up on. SOmeday I will have a blog also -- it will take me a little time to figure out how -- and what -- and especially some creative blogger title.

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aimee, I think you should change your name to Amelia Otherwhere, or maybe just make her the main character of a children's book. Great name. I love it. O.k., I'm really going to bed now. Really, Really.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I deleted your post Snowy. I was trying to move things around on here. Write me again. :)

    ReplyDelete